2: Reuse Expo
Join us at the Reuse Expo 10/23-24/14!
In addition to the ReuseConex conference, we will also be holding a Reuse Expo – which will feature a variety of reuse-focused exhibitors, as well as a ReArt Exhibit & Sale, a Silent Auction, and a ReFashion Show.
NOTE: The Reuse Expo will open to the public in the evenings from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm. Suggested donation of $5. Free munchies and a cash bar! Proceeds benefit Reuse Alliance.
Exhibitors at the Reuse Expo:
- Austin Creative Reuse *
- Austin Habitat ReStore *
- Austin Resource Recovery *
- Bag the Habit
- Building Materials Reuse Association
- Goodwill Industries International of Central Texas *
- iWasteNot Systems
- ReDirect Guide
- Re-Sourcery *
- Reuse Alliance / Reuse Alliance TX
- ReUse Consulting
- SCRAP Denton *
- Treasure City Thrift*
* Local Host Committee Member
Special Events at the Reuse Expo:
- ReArt Exhibit & Sale: 10/23-24/14 – details
- Silent Auction: 10/23/14 – details
- ReFashion Show: 10/24/14 – details
Call For Exhibitors:
We are currently accepting Expo exhibitors. Businesses, non-profits and individuals whose primary business focus is on reuse and meet the criteria below are encouraged join us at the Reuse Expo. Exhibitors will be selected with the goal of diversifying the products and services being represented at the Reuse Expo.
Criteria for Inclusion
- The primary focus of the business or entity must be reuse or waste prevention.
- Upcycled products must be created from a minimum of 80% materials reclaimed from the waste stream by you or others (i.e dumpster dives, reuse centers, thrift shops, etc).
- Each exhibitor will have their own 8×8 space to display and sell products and services. Two groups can share a space, but they must apply together.
- Setup and breakdown times will be confirmed with selected participants. Early breakdown is not permitted.
- Exhibitors are responsible for managing their own financial transactions with attendees.
- Exhibitor fees include an 6 foot table with linens and two chairs. Pipe and drape, lighting and signage will not be provided.
- Wireless internet and limited access to electricity are available but an additional fee may be applied.