You will always get an AMAZING Return on Your Investment at ReuseConex!
Conference Registration is Now:
Sign up for our Waiting List ! If you are notified of availability, the Full Conference is $325, Single Day is $225.
Bonus Workshop [Still Available]:
- “Introduction to Zero Waste” Workshop: We will offer a bonus Zero Waste training workshop on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 from 9-4. The workshop will be taught by Gary Liss of Zero Waste USA, at USA EPA Region 1 Headquarters. This workshop is open to conference attendees AND the general public. Just $100 for a full day workshop. Click HERE to learn more and register.
Special Events [Waiting List]:
- Reuse Community Tour: [Waiting List Only] We hope you’ll join us for a guided tour of Boston’s reuse community on Wednesday, October 19, 2016. There is a $25 fee for tour participants, and it is limited to conference attendees. Lunch will be provided. Fees: $35. Click HERE to get on the waiting list.
- Gleaned Meal: [Waiting List Only] We hope you’ll join us for a meal made by a local chef of gleaned ingredients. This is a brand new offering for 2016. There is a $50 fee for the meal, and it is limited to conference attendees. Click HERE to get on the waiting list.
- Need help? If you have any trouble registering, please contact us (finance @ reuseconex . org). Registration fees and sponsorship invoices can be paid by PayPal/Credit Card or by check.
- Changes: Sessions, speakers and rates are subject to change.
- Fees: All fees, registration and add-ons, are non-refundable.
- Payments: All monies must be pre-paid (received before or at the event). We cannot accept post-event payments. If paying by check, we require fees be paid in full at least two weeks before the event for your registration to be considered finalized. If paying by credit card, day-of payments are acceptable. Walk-ins must to paid in full by credit card at the door.