October 18-20, 2012 | DoubleTree | Portland, Oregon, USA
ReuseConex 2012, hosted by Reuse Alliance, SCRAP, Community Warehouse, and Habitat ReStore PDX, was a great success. We had over 200 people from across United States, as well as from Canada, France, Switzerland and as far as Israel join us to share best practice and replicable models of reuse at the conference and trade show, and over 350 local Portlanders join us for the public Reuse Expo on the 20th. For more details please visit our archive page.
The RFP for a host city will go out soon.
If your city would like to receive the RFP, please get on our mailing list.
While it’s true that the “3Rs” have become a catalyzing movement of our times, the “reuse” part of this waste management trilogy is often overlooked. Thanks to ReuseConex, the International Reuse Conference & Expo, this is about to change!
If you work with a local reuse organization, if you shop at thrift stores or online resellers, if you buy or sell reusables, if you’re interested in green-collar jobs, and if you’re concerned about climate change – then join us for ReuseConex!
At ReuseConex you will find out more about the “triple bottom line” benefits of reuse, learn from and share best practices, and network with leaders in the reuse industry. The event’s theme this year is: “Growing Reuse Communities” and we hope you’ll join us while we explore new methods and replicable models to expand reuse in your community.
Why You Need to Attend ReuseConex!
We’ve Developed an Exciting Agenda
Our extensive schedules feature:
- Expert panelists and motivating speakers from the USA, Canada & beyond
- A wide variety of reuse-related exhibitors (Trade Show & Reuse Expo)
- Many entertaining special events included in your conference registration: The ReFashion Show, ReArt Exhibit & Sale, Door Prizes & Raffle, a Reuse Entrepreneurs Workshop.
It’s Tailored to Fit
Our agenda is designed to ensure everyone’s needs are met:
- Provides the public and reuse sector novices a better grasp of the sector
- Allows reuse sector members to learn from each other, and
- Offers advanced reuse sector staff opportunities to refresh and develop key organizational management skills.
Network & Learn from Peers
If you work with or in any of these sectors, you cannot afford to miss this event:
- Managers of reuse program or organizations
- Local, State and Federal waste management, environmental protection, and economic development officials
- Private Waste Management firms
- Environmental Educators & Advocates
- Reclaimed Material Artists
- Green Builders & Interior Designers
- Environmental Association Executives
- Sustainability Consultants
- Green Economy Investors
- And of course, Consumers of used & reusable materials
Get a Great Return on Your Investment
Excellent programming is affordable. Register early for the best deal:
Early Bird Special:
- Members: (coming soon!)
- Non-Members / Full Conference Registration Rate: (coming soon!)
- All / Single Day Registration Rate: (coming soon!)
Register for the Conference Now! (coming soon!)
- The public Reuse Expo on: (coming soon!)
If you aren’t already a member, you can support the growth of the reuse sector by becoming a member of the Reuse Alliance today! Conference registrants are eligible to receive 15% off annual membership dues. Take advantage of this special offer; add a membership to your purchase.
Conference Center & Lodging
The conference will be at: (coming soon!)
Reserve Your Room Now! (coming soon!)
Be an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor
ReuseConex is the perfect opportunity to reach key industry decision makers. We offer an array of sponsorship, exhibiting and advertising options that provide your organization with a cost-effective way to promote your products and services, establish your brand, build new business relationship and secure your position as a leader in the reuse industry.
To sponsor the conference and/or join us an exhibitor, please request a prospectus by emailing ReuseConexSponsors@reusealliance.org. Sponsorships start as low as $250 and exhibitor packages (including exhibitor booth, program ad, registration, and meals) are as low as $500. Join the growing list of ReuseConex 2014 Supporters, Sponsors, and Partners.
Please review the rest of the website for all the pertinent details about attending, sponsoring/exhibiting or volunteering at ReuseConex. Visit our media kit (e.g., press releases and educational resources), the list of our current media partners, and speakers sections.
Become a part of this ground-breaking event: