ReuseConex 2014 | October 23-25, 2014 | Austin, Texas, USA | Holiday Inn Austin Midtown
ReuseConex 2014, the 3rd International Reuse Conference & Expo, takes place biennially — so DON’T miss this one!
While it’s true that the “3Rs” have become a catalyzing movement of our times, the “reuse” part of this waste management trilogy is often overlooked. Thanks to ReuseConex, the International Reuse Conference & Expo, this is about to change!
If you work with a local reuse organization, if you shop at thrift stores or online resellers, if you buy or sell reusables, if you’re interested in green-collar jobs, and if you’re concerned about climate change – then join us for ReuseConex!
The theme for ReuseConex 2014 is Innovate. Transform. Sustain. — and we hope you’ll join us while we explore new methods and replicable models to make reuse work for your community. At ReuseConex you will find out more about the “triple bottom line” benefits of reuse, learn from and share best practices, and network with leaders in the reuse industry. Join us!
Why You Need to Attend ReuseConex!
We’ve Developed an Exciting Agenda
Our extensive schedules feature:
- Expert panelists and motivating speakers from the USA, Canada, Europe, & beyond
- A wide variety of reuse-related exhibitors (Reuse Expo)
- Many entertaining special events included in your conference registration: The ReFashion Show, ReArt Exhibit & Sale, off-site training opportunities, and a Reuse Open House for the public.
It’s Tailored to Fit
Our agenda is designed to ensure everyone’s needs are met:
- Provides the public and reuse sector novices a better grasp of the sector
- Allows reuse sector members to learn from each other, and
- Offers advanced reuse sector staff opportunities to refresh and develop key organizational management skills.
Network & Learn from Peers
If you work with or in any of these sectors, you cannot afford to miss this event:
- Managers of reuse program or organizations
- Environmental Educators & Advocates
- Reclaimed Material Artists
- Local, State and Federal waste management, environmental protection, and economic development officials
- Private Waste Management firms
- Green Builders & Interior Designers
- Environmental Association Executives
- Sustainability Consultants
- Green Economy Investors
- And of course, Consumers of used & reusable materials
Get a Great Return on Your Investment
Excellent programming is affordable. Register early for the best deal!
Get the Summer Saver Rate, which is available until 8/31/14:
- Members** / Full Conference Registration Rate: $275 (Save $50)
- Non-Members / Full Conference Registration Rate: $375 (Save$50)
You can register for the ReuseConex conference by clicking here.
Conference Center & Lodging
The conference will be held at the newly refurbished Holiday Inn Austin Midtown.
Become an Exhibitor & Sponsor
ReuseConex is the perfect opportunity to reach key industry decision makers. We offer an array of sponsorship, exhibiting and advertising options that provide your organization with a cost-effective way to promote your products and services, establish your brand, build new business relationship and secure your position as a leader in the reuse industry.
To sponsor the conference and/or join us an exhibitor, please request a prospectus by emailing RRCSponsors@reusealliance.org. Sponsorships start at $250, with full exhibitor packages (including exhibitor booth, program ad, registration, and meals) for just $500. Join the growing list of ReuseConex 2014 Supporters, Sponsors, and Partners.
Become a part of this unique event: